If this is your first time considering therapy or if you’ve had a bad experience with therapy in the past, you might be wondering if this whole counseling thing is right for you. Is it worth the financial resources and time commitment?
In my (somewhat biased) opinion, it most definitely is! Having someone to talk to who is there specifically to listen to you talk about your feelings and problems, is an invaluable tool to help maintain your emotional health.
Benefits of Therapy
- You get to see your thoughts and problems from a different perspective
- You get to process unexpressed emotions
- You learn coping skills that help you manage everyday stressors
- You learn techniques that can help you do self-therapy in order to navigate problems in the future
- You feel less alone in dealing with your problems
- You develop more self-awareness
If you think we might be a good fit to work together, please feel free to use the link below to schedule an appointment.
If you’re still on the fence, please email me and we can schedule a consultation to answer any questions that you may have.